Trying one more time..January 7 2006 at 11:10 AM
|Kora (Login Hubley)|
I haven't been to this site since last fall - m/c via a d and c and needed a break from it all. That was our 5th in just a few years. I've just finished a round of clomid - it's our very, very, very last kick at the can. I'm not doing anything other than the clomid - no red raspberry, or red clover or progesterone - if it works, it works - right? although, I will try my gallons of fresh carrot juice again. does anyone out there, though, have a suggestions for dryness? it's caused by the clomid and I get so many conflicting reports re: what won't interfere with TTC?
I'm glad to be back - but nervous to be trying again - I am 45, after all.
|This message has been edited by Hubley on Jan 7, 2006 11:47 AM|
- How do I get rid of this ticker from last fall?????? - Kora on Jan 7, 11:46 AM
- test - Kora on Jan 7, 11:46 AM
- Hi Kora - Kim on Jan 7, 1:17 PM
- Hi Kora!. i do have a few suggestions.. - Jadu on Jan 7, 2:01 PM
- Jadu, can i ask what herbs you're using? And what kind of juice? - Rita S-V on Jan 7, 2:26 PM
- I drink a liquid formula twice a day... - Jadu on Jan 7, 4:53 PM
- Thanks Jadu -- i am on a mission to find a source for raw juices! - Rita S-V on Jan 8, 10:17 AM
- Hi Kora! - Jess on Jan 10, 4:12 AM