Return to Index  

Wow, Renata -- this is a very difficult problem . . .

January 7 2006 at 11:30 PM

MichelleL  (Login MichelleinWa)

Response to Desperately Need Advice!


Beyond the surrogate suggested by Jadu, I do know that sometimes surgery can be done on the uterus to make it a more acceptable shape. However, I imagine that this depends on how "bad" the shape is. I guess I would wait until I had the MRI results and then try to go over all the options.

One possibility that may solve all your issues would be to do donor embryo (or donor egg with your husbands sperm) using a surrogate. Another option, obviously is adoption. But I do hope there is still some possibility of pregnancy for you -- maybe the HSG was unnecessarily negative. Please feel free to come back and let us know how it turns out.

ttc #3 (#1 for DH)

 Respond to this message   
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement