Return to Index  

Thank you, Thank You! Michelle

January 11 2006 at 1:44 PM
chloe  (Login Chloe77)

Response to I couldn't find a protocol exactly . . .

Hi_
Thank you again! for your information...you are so well read and have lots of knowledge you are willing to share!-your info. was quite helpful-just got around to reading it now. I will bring this information to my RE-and also ask for tests to see if anything may be wrong, but as far as all of their diagnostic tests are concerned, everything seemed to be fine. I honestly thought I would over stimulate on the meds! even though I am older(just turned 40)-and when the doctor talked about people not responding I barely registered it bc I thought "that won't be me." Also, for the first round I did, my husband and I were not getting all the meds into the syringe, plus the injection site was totally wrong, it may have made a small difference. Alas, I may be in the poor responder category amyway...hopefully something works...if you have any other ideas..please feel free to contact me.I also noticed in the chat there was a woman in her early -mid 30's who was a poor responder, so it makes me feel like I have company...thanks , c

Respond to this message