<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

I'll be gone for a few days...

June 10 2005 at 10:25 AM
P.Williams  (Login P.Williams)

We're going to N.C. to visit my brother. Our plane leaves at noon so we have to leave in about an hour. I'm going to try and enjoy myself and forget about ttc for a short time. I’m actually pretty excited.

It’s a rather cruel twist of fate that the past 3 mornings I’ve had a lot of nausea and this morning it hasn’t stopped. Yesterday was hard and I didn’t have a game plan until my RE’s office called me late in the evening. (They wanted me to see the Doc again but they didn’t have an open appointment until after I would have started back to work and I would have missed a whole cycle. My RE gave me prescription for estrace to start on CD 3 or 4, and then since I will most likely be out of town the first 3 days of my cycle I’m going to have an US next Thursday to check for cysts. If I don’t have any then we will try to do another IUI before I start my new job July 11th. I’m a little disappointed that we won’t get to do IVF like we planned, but I really need this job so it will have to wait. I’m trying to trust in God that he liked his plan of 4 IUI’s better then mine of only 3.

I’m going to miss hearing everyone’s news while I’m gone but I won’t forget to pray for all of you, when I’m standing on a mountain top and maybe I’ll be just enough closer to God that he will hear me this time.

See you Tuesday...

Baby Dust ~ Patti

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
P.Williams
(Login P.Williams)

Also thank you for your kind words...

June 10 2005, 10:28 AM 

about my poem. If anyone wants to pass it on for non comercial purposes you are welcome to do so. Opera... I love it.

You all made me smile.

Patti

Respond to this message   

sas
(Login sangelas)

Have a wonderful trip sweetie....

June 10 2005, 10:34 AM 

Get those positive thoughts flowing again and come on back when you can!

Susan

Respond to this message   
Carol
(Login carolgn)

We will miss you, too! (m)

June 10 2005, 10:48 AM 

Hope the trip is relaxing and soothing...sometimes a change of scenery is all we need--and some fresh, mountain air!

See you next week, Patti!

Hugs,
Carol

Respond to this message   
Sue (Cubin)
(Login cubin3)

Patti, I think getting away and taking your mind off things is a very good thing...(m)

June 10 2005, 11:59 AM 

it has always been a good thing for me...have a great time and relax and have some fun!!

Sue
GTC #1

06/17/04

Respond to this message   

Darcy
(Login DarcyUK)

Have a lovely time Patti

June 10 2005, 12:23 PM 

I've been admiring your spirit for quite a while now. Hope you get to rest, reenergise and get creative in any way you like.

Darcy x

Respond to this message   
Polly
(Login MamaPolly)

Enjoy your vacation!

June 10 2005, 1:35 PM 

You really deserve this well-needed rest. Hope you come back feeling refreshed and ready to be pregnant!!

Polly (42)
DH Bart (34)
Cara (16)
Elise (9)
Lily (1)

Respond to this message   
barn rat
(Login barnrat)

oh - standing on a montain top

June 10 2005, 2:18 PM 

That sounds inspiring and refreshing. Take a long look around for me!! And have a wonderful trip. You deserve it.

br

Respond to this message   
Kathy
(Login momo6)

Have a wonderful time, Patti!!!

June 10 2005, 8:13 PM 

Thank you for your prayers, and I hope you feel mine.
Relax and spend some great time with your brother and family.

Love,

Kathy

42, dh 41
dd's 22,13,2
ds's 21.15
angel baby, Star, 02/05
PG with a 2006 Valentine!

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[img][/img]
[/url]

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index