<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Delurking & looking for DarcyUK. . .

July 10 2005 at 1:40 PM

Kim  (Login kimberly40)

I hope she's okay. . .she hasn't posted since the terrorist attack over there that I can see and she's usually a pretty regular poster.

Darcy, if you're out there can you give us a post to let us know you're alright? Thinking of you and hope all is well.

Kim

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Kathy
(Login momo6)

Darcy, calling DARCY!!

July 10 2005, 2:01 PM 

I didn't even know you were in the UK! My, gosh, are you alright?
I'll say a prayer for you and yours. Please keep us posted.
love,

Kathy

42, dh 41
dd's 23,13,3
ds's 21.16
angel baby, Star, 02/05
PG with a 2006 Valentine!

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[img][/img]
[/url]

Respond to this message   

MIchelleL
(Login MichelleinWa)

Yes, Darcy . . . .

July 10 2005, 4:54 PM 

I'm thinking of you as well . . .

MichelleL
ttc #3 (#1 for DH)

Respond to this message   
AtlantaDebbie
(Login AtlantaDebbie)

Me, too!

July 10 2005, 5:50 PM 

I also thought of you and Daisy right away. Daisy's let us know she was not directly impacted. But...are you okay? Please let us know that you are.

Debbie - 43
DH - 41
TTC #1

Respond to this message   
Candace
(Login Candymay)

Thinking of you as well..............

July 10 2005, 10:10 PM 

Hope you check in soon.

Candace (42)
DH (41)
DS (10)
DD (8)
DD (12 months)

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/81f18/?a=560196&u=0&

Three angel babies... last one 04/05 at 13 weeks

Respond to this message   

Darcy
(Login DarcyUK)

I'm OK!! Sorry to have caused unnecessary alarm!

July 11 2005, 6:10 AM 

You guys are the absolute BEST - you are so sweet to think of me and Daisy. I'm sorry I have not posted. I've not been to the board for a few days. The awful events in London and my friend's 7th m/c put me in quite a downer for a while, so I had a mini-break from the board.

Also, to be truthful. I'm feeling a bit of a fool. I think I must be mad to think #2 will happen for us. It hasn't happened in nearly 4 years so why should it happen in 5/6/7 years? I'm seriously wondering if I am stupid to keep trying and is this sensible behaviour? I can't think of anything else I have persisted in doing, when all evidence points to the contrary.

About the London bombings - they were horrifying and yet it beggars belief they were just a smaller scale example of similar attacks in Madrid, Bali and New York. I will never forget the images of 9/11 as long as I live.

Ladies, sorry for the ramble. I love you guys.

Darcy x

Respond to this message   

Carol A.
(Premier Login Carol_S_A)

Glad to hear you are okay, Darcy

July 11 2005, 10:28 AM 

Even if you are feeling a bit down about things . . . so sorry to hear about your friend's m/c, I can't even imagine going through so many.

Carol (41)
DH (40)
DS (9 months)(Clomid/IUI)
m/c 11/02
ttc #2
cd9 of Clomid/IUI cycle #2

Respond to this message   

Darcy
(Login DarcyUK)

Thank you Carol

July 12 2005, 5:43 AM 

Just by caring you have really cheered me up. I think it's wonderful we all help each other along on this board. Thanks for caring.

Darcy x

Respond to this message   

Kim
(Login kimberly40)

So glad you're okay!!!

July 11 2005, 11:12 AM 

I've been mostly lurking now for quite a while, but I still check on all my ttc board buds everyday!! I kept waiting to see you post and finally decided to get proactive about it!

Sorry you're down Darcy. I know exactly how you're feeling though, unfortunately. After some seriously dedicated ttc'ing for three years with absolutely nothing to show for it, not even a chemical pg, I think I have finally given up. I'll be 43 in August and this journey has emotionally exhausted me. Even now after having "given up" every month when it's time for AF I still get a little flutter of hope. . .maybe she won't show up.

So sorry to hear about your friend, I just can't imagine how horribly heartbreaking that must be to go through so many times. It sounds like you're taking good care of her though.

Glad to see you're okay, Darcy, I was worried about you!!

Kim

Respond to this message   

Darcy
(Login DarcyUK)

Kim - my heart is with you.

July 12 2005, 5:46 AM 

Three years - it STINKS! I'm so sorry you have reached the end of the road. I thought you put it wonderfully, the description of having mentally given up, but your heart still fluttering every time AF approaches. You have said it all for me. I'm glad you are still lurking and keeping an eye on us all!

Darcy x

Respond to this message   
Kathy
(Login momo6)

Thank God you're alright!!!

July 11 2005, 12:49 PM 

love and kisses.
K.

Kathy

42, dh 41
dd's 23,13,3
ds's 21.16
angel baby, Star, 02/05
PG with a 2006 Valentine!

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[img][/img]
[/url]

Respond to this message   

Darcy
(Login DarcyUK)

Kathy - you are at NINE weeks! - WOW!.....n/t

July 12 2005, 5:47 AM 

Respond to this message   
Ann Maurie
(Login 42anddesperate)

Thank God you are alright

July 11 2005, 2:31 PM 

So relieved to know that you and Daisy are well. No you are not crazy, you a women with a very viable dream, and never stop dreaming!!

Ann Maurie

Respond to this message   

Darcy
(Login DarcyUK)

AnnMaurie, you made me tearful.

July 12 2005, 5:49 AM 

Thanks for cheering me up. It means so much to me to know you have taken the time to write a small msg of hope.

Darcy x

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index