<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Maybe a Miracle? (update-pg and mc mentioned)

January 8 2006 at 11:56 AM
eve99  (Login eve99)

First off I want to tahnk everyone for being so supportive and although it is too soon to tell want to say there is some chance that everyone's thoughts and prayers have worked.

My first beta at 15dpo was 28. Two days later it only was 44 and was told it was likely an early mc. Additionally I started spotting yesterday and seem to be bleeding more today. I figured it was over when I got the call Today's beta is 87 which is just double 44 in 2 days. I am realistic that the outcome probably will not be good and is just being prolonged especially with the worsening bleeding. However I assumed I was going to be told it was over today and I was not told that.

Returning all HUgs and prayers that were given to me by you all. I can feel them

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
HeleneC.
(Login HeleneC.)

Hi

January 8 2006, 2:48 PM 

Hi, I cant tell you what is going on with your body, but wanted u to know You are in my prayers. They probably dont know yet, what is going on. My beta was low at the beggining too, but quickly rose. Try to take it easy, some women do bleed in the beginning. Le us all know how you make out. Helene

Respond to this message   
Milagre
(Login milagre)

Hoping it's a miracle baby!!!

January 8 2006, 2:48 PM 

My prayers are with you for that! Picture yourself with that baby in your arms. ANYTHING is possible, so I pray the low numbers were an exception to the rule, and your baby is still growing and just fine!!

Gb,
L.

Respond to this message   
Kim
(Login KimiK)

I definitely believe in miracles

January 8 2006, 5:22 PM 

and I hope that your numbers start rising soon. Your in my prayers.
Kim

Respond to this message   

MichelleL
(Login MichelleinWa)

Hang in there, Eve . . .

January 8 2006, 5:45 PM 

I am sorry your spotting seems to be getting better but you still have a chance. Thanks so much for updating us and I will keep you and your little bean in my thoughts.

MichelleL
ttc #3 (#1 for DH)

Respond to this message   
Lea
(Login Lea_scopelea)

Keeping you in my prayers Eve...

January 8 2006, 6:48 PM 

Keep us posted ..

Hugs, Lea

Respond to this message   
eve99
(Login eve99)

thank you

January 9 2006, 6:39 AM 

Thank you all so much. My next beta is tomorrow The bleeding seems to have stopped for now

Respond to this message   
Joyce
(Login Joycetay)

Definitely hoping for a miracle Eve

January 10 2006, 8:55 AM 

keep us posted. Miracles do happen. Wishing you all the best.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index