Return to Index  

Aeromatic My experience & 2 cents

December 2 2006 at 5:59 AM

(Login J_Porterman)

Back about 10 or so days ago, I asked if anyone heard of Aeromatic watches. I got a positive response, found one for a fair price so I bought one in hopes of learning a little more.
Well here is the rest of the story.

The package arrived this morning, I wasn't too impressed with the shipping, but the watch was safe and everything was fine which is what is important. I opened up the container ifor the watch itself, and was pleasantly surprised. The watch was just as it appeared in all of the pictures I could find of it on the web. I picked it up & it had some "heft" (weight) to it. (Keep in mind I usually wear a Panerai of some sortjust about everyday, yet this one felt good.)

I put it on, and to be honest the only time I have taken it off today is to show people. A fellow Paneraisti showed up at my office unexpected so I showed him, he seemed as impressed as I was with this thing! **The only think I would say to the manufacture is please just make the straps bigger/wider. I have seen too many companies these days make good size watches and put little thin bands on them. And it makes the band look even smaller when you have a large face watch on it.**

This seems to be a decent watch, and a reasonable value for the price. This is something I would suggest to a person who wanted to get into collecting watches and they were looking for a decent large style watch, but didn't want to spend 3-5k this would be a great bargain for them, and still a conversation piece, as most people are going to have no idea who this company is, or what they do.

Dollar for Dollar, a very decent bargain!

Respond to this message   
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement