Return to Index
how is PVD for an everyday watch?
January 30 2007 at 7:29 AM
How is a PVD coating going to hold up to everyday wear assuming I don't bang it into everything. I'm guessing the coating starts to wear thin at some point, I just didn't know how long it would take. Anybody have any input?
Respond to this message
I've had my Pam 195 for five years without trouble, mind you is not a daily wear watch.,
- frankV on Jan 30, 2007, 7:43 AM
Forgot also my PVD Bell & Ross Instrument wears very well. No Problems either.
- frankV on Jan 30, 2007, 7:46 AM
Not for daily wear...especially around the office...
- haTTer on Jan 30, 2007, 9:26 AM
Well you could always get it redone...but the cost is prohibital, and...
- Michael on Jan 30, 2007, 9:42 AM
Yep USD 2000 to redo case...new one ..RH
- haTter on Jan 30, 2007, 1:05 PM
Re: Not for daily wear...especially around the office...
- Couch000 on Jan 30, 2007, 10:45 AM
Did you connect the velcro corimid strap correctly?
- Matt on Jan 30, 2007, 11:04 AM
I like it this way .... :-) nt
- haTTer on Jan 30, 2007, 1:08 PM
No problem for me
- Daniel on Jan 30, 2007, 12:21 PM
- heprof on Feb 2, 2007, 8:35 AM