Return to Index
Not for daily wear...especially around the office...
January 30 2007 at 9:26 AM
how is PVD for an everyday watch?
It's inevitable you are gonna scuff it like any other watch however with PVD its not going to be able to be refurbished.
Wouldnt wear my 195 as a daily beater..no way
Respond to this message
Well you could always get it redone...but the cost is prohibital, and...
- Michael on Jan 30, 2007, 9:42 AM
Yep USD 2000 to redo case...new one ..RH
- haTter on Jan 30, 2007, 1:05 PM
Re: Not for daily wear...especially around the office...
- Couch000 on Jan 30, 2007, 10:45 AM
Did you connect the velcro corimid strap correctly?
- Matt on Jan 30, 2007, 11:04 AM
I like it this way .... :-) nt
- haTTer on Jan 30, 2007, 1:08 PM