<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

My new watch "Welder" from Italo Fontana

February 17 2008 at 9:34 AM

(Login inrila)

Just received my new awesome watch - Welder from designer of U-Boat watches - Italo Fontana.
It's really awesome - unfortunately I have only the old Olympus camera, which makes crappy pictures (my wife took Canon Rebel!) - but watch is really something!

Watch is 48mm - it's not the small one, thick and it's pretty heavy (says 105gr). It's a right hand watch, but I am actually wearing it on my left hand -- cannot force myself to put it on right one.

Ask questions if interested.

I really like the watch! Comes in unusual box with extra rubber strap and has default leather strap.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login dnepr0)

Niiiiice...

February 17 2008, 1:20 PM 

That's an awesome watch, really reminds me U-Boat. Cool and big. Huuuuuuge... Where can I get it? Can't find anywhere....

Respond to this message   

(Login inrila)

Only in Europe :-(

February 17 2008, 1:25 PM 

It's not available in US, I had to order it from Europe... I digged them on welderwatch.com and 've been looking since then... Found that they will not get to US until late 2008, because of huge demand even in Europe (damn, that's understandable!). But I love it. You can check WhatUSeek forum for Ernie. He sold me it, and delivered fast. He has collection of K-24, K-25 and K-26 serie, however, I believe he caries 2007 collection.

Respond to this message   

(Login samen)

Wow. That's HUGE. Congrats (nt)

February 19 2008, 11:04 AM 

Respond to this message   

(Login inrila)

Yeah!...

February 21 2008, 1:49 PM 

Thanks! And it's really awesome - even for me -- totally Panerai fan

Respond to this message   

(Login inrila)

More images here [photos]

March 14 2008, 1:29 PM 

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - My new watch "Welder" from Italo Fontana
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement