Return to Index  

FS: Ken Trading RXW MM20 BNIB with Sapphire

November 16 2005 at 12:13 AM

AZ  (Login AZ_Watch)

Truly unworn and unused, brand new authentic Ken Trading RXW MM20 (Marina Militare) with Swiss UNITAS movement. Sapphire crystal, 47mm case - your chance to own the legendary watch in true mint condition. Watch still has plastic protector on caseback and crystal, and has NEVER EVER been used, as I got it as first and only owner to keep as backup for my daily wearer MM20. I did wind it once when I received it to check that it works, and it kept great time. Never even wound up again after that - only taken out of box for these pictures!

Includes triple boxes, polishing cloth, two leather straps (waterproof black and tan with white stitching), two screwdrivers, and papers. Price: $1,250.00 USD, which includes express shipping in the U.S. at my cost.

Paypal or Bank Wire only. No trades please. Many BWF and Paneristi and Ebay references.

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

And a picture of my own daily wearer MM20 on black croc with the new one for sale on its right ...

Respond to this message   
Responses

• rxw still for sale? - martin on Dec 9, 2005, 10:37 PM
  •  
  • mm20 - alfred on Jun 10, 2007, 6:40 AM
  •  
  • Enquiry - Renick Chua on Jun 12, 2008, 9:24 AM
  •  
  • Enquiry - Renick Chua on Jun 12, 2008, 9:25 AM
  •  
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement