4! hamburgers, and chips, and would you believe it (m)

by Maajida (Login Maajida2)

was all totally on track, lol! I've been using these corn thins crackers (45 cals for 2) - same diameter as a rice cake, but in a thin slice...I use them as little pizza crusts or like tonight, for open faced sandwiches....spread each with a bit of nonfat mayo and mustard and catsup, layered on lettuce, tomato, & onions, and topped with a little hamburger....all together alot to crunch on, but right on track...I am always looking for things that are low cal and give alot to crunch on. Probably sounds weird to the rest of you, but satisfying, lol. Had a handful of nonfat chips...around 80 cals....a sugar free jello parfait for dessert and it felt like I had alot to eat to keep me satisfied but on track and keep the binge monster at bay. What does everyone have planned for the weekend? I am sure hoping for some quiet time. Hugs, Maaj

Posted on Aug 22, 2008, 11:13 PM
from IP address 67.161.48.116

Respond to this message

Return to Index
Responses

1. You are SO creative! Toasting your creativity with my (m). Tiger Rats, Aug 23, 2008, 4:31 PM
    1. Thanks, TIgs. and WOW, I discovered a new menu section at High Tech Burrito! (m). Maaj, Aug 23, 2008, 7:53 PM
      1. tell him no entre por favor..... awilson7, Aug 23, 2008, 9:20 PM
        1. thanks so much, Angel.....(m). Maajida, Aug 23, 2008, 10:35 PM