sorry to be joining in so late in response, but.......

by Maajida (Login Maajida2)

I really identify with both the scale agonies and the agonies over getting organized and I find that these two issues are strongly related in my life....not sure exactly how, but you can look at my house and my room at work and if they look well organized, then you can be sure I am on track with healthy eating and exercise, but if things look in chaos, then it's very likely that I am way offtrack with my health efforts.

Also, I find that in my scale agonies, I lose sight of the fact that this journey is about much more than weight...it seems to help if I also remember that this is about heart health, strength (emotional and physical), stamina, flexibility, clothes fit, and all that good stuff that affects the quality of our lives no matter what age we are.

These agonies are sure frustrating, but I love all the good dialogue everyone has been in about all the related issues. Hang in there everyone....ugh, I'm up in the middle of the night again...a kitty needed a hug and now I can't get back to sleep, lol. Take care, everyone, Maaj

Posted on Sep 4, 2009, 5:32 AM
from IP address 76.103.169.169

Respond to this message

Return to Index
Responses

1. Glad to have you chiming in, Maaj, you always have great feedback! (m). , Sep 13, 2009, 5:05 AM