You're doing it!

by Gypsy (Login dreamin_in_blue)

Don't give credit to anything more than a suggestion from me. Youre the one sticking to the plan and doing it. Notice I didn't call it "work" because I still do not consider this hard at all. I have never used my bonus points unless we go out for a splurge dinner and we don't do that often. WW lowered my daily points to 26 and I told my leader that if 29 was working for me, I wasn't going to lower it to 26. She showed me how to edit it so it is at 29 and I am still losing, so I know it's ok. Yes, this does change our lifestyle, doesn't it? Well, anyway, thanks for the honor of being an inspiration to you. I owe my thanks to our dear Maj...if she had never mentioned how WW was a good program that had helped her, I certainly would never have tried it. I tried it many, many years ago when they weighed the members in front of everyone and announced their weight. I lasted not even that meeting. I thought they might do that again in which case I wouldn't join, but it's all done privately, so it's all ok. I still don't like the leader announcing to everyone what I have lost, but then I guess if they can atribute it to their program, they are going to. I'm just glad you are happy with this. Keep up the good things you are doing for yourself.

I too get rid of things as I shrink out of them and dh says I had better make this a lifetime commitment because if I gain, I will be running around naked because he won't buy me more clothes if I gain. ROFLOL!! I'll have to move to a nudist colony.

Gypsy

Posted on Feb 16, 2012, 3:19 PM
from IP address 173.30.231.1

Respond to this message

Return to Index
Responses

1. I'm sure the secret to.... motherbear, Feb 16, 2012, 10:08 PM