I've been doing well, but may have blown it all in one night's worth of...(m)

by JustDoItDeb (Login JustDoItDeb)

calories! I was down nearly 7 lbs, last weigh-in was 243.9, but we celebrated DFR's b-day last night and I ate too much. Have a cardio appt, today and I guess I'll find out then. Thinking back, I didn't finish all of my fries or burger, although I did have a slice of cake, which was made partly of sugar free ingredients; it did have Nutella added to the SF frosting and one layer was full sugar chocolate cake. Maybe it wasn't as bad as I'm feeling it was? I was too full afterwards, but have been using Sensa, so maybe that is helping me eat less, like it's supposed to do.

Other than that, I had my second cataract surgery few weeks ago and am bummed at how much close-up vision I've had to sacrifice! I put it off as long as I could, but the cataract was keeping my eye Dr. from getting a good look at my retina and was affecting my everyday life. I would find myself watching TV with my hand over the affected eye and things were blurred when I saw them from certain angles. The good thing is that it took me about 30 years to develop the cataracts, which was from my using steroid inhalers for the asthma, and I don't think I'll last another 30 years, so shouldn't have a reoccurence. The roomies were kidding me about being Borg, LOL, especially when I had to wear the eye shield! My life is never dull, that's for sure.

Hugs,
Deb

[linked image]

Visit my personal site at www.dharmonizer.me

[linked image]
~Skittle went searching
on Google. We don't know
exactly what she Googled
and she's not saying, but
the results included some
mathematical formulas and
a foreign embassy!~

[linked image]
AND WE ARE SO WORTH IT!

Posted on May 18, 2012, 11:03 AM
from IP address 76.212.190.18

Respond to this message

Return to Index
Responses

1. well, Deb, ....... motherbear, May 18, 2012, 2:04 PM
  2. Deb don't fall victim to all or nothing thinking! I am pretty (m). Tiger Rats, May 19, 2012, 11:33 AM
  3. chin up buttercup..... awilson7, May 21, 2012, 1:29 AM