<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

LINKS

April 19 2003 at 5:53 AM

Fox  (Premier Login pictures)
Owner

You'll find links here for various hair related places of interest. If any of these links appears to be not working, please let me know. If there are other links you would like to see added, please drop me an email!

-Fox

17/33/35+ - Bangs at 15 inches - Type 2CMii (3B underneath layer) Somewhat fine, slightly wavy (with curls on the underneath layer), light brown with gold and red highlights. To see more pictures, click on the gallery link found here:

Just Fox...

You can also find me here: The Long Hair Loom

"Watch your thoughts, for they become words. Choose your words, for they become actions. Understand your actions, for they become habits. Study your habits, they will become your character. Develop your character for it becomes your destiny." -John MacArthur

Products Used:

Aubrey Organics S&C
Vinegar/herbal rinses

Oils: Jojoba, Sweet Almond, Virgin Oil de Coco Creme, Monoi, Castor, Meadowfoam Seed & essential oils
Shea Butter (from which I make my own leave-in)
MP Popular Mix Brush
Wood and Horn combs
Vitamins/Minerals/Herbal supplements

This message has been edited by pictures on May 31, 2003 7:07 AM

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Fox
(Premier Login pictures)
Owner

The Long Hair Community

April 19 2003, 5:55 AM 

Main board menu: Long Hair Community Forums

Back Up Board (Network 54) link: http://www.network54.com/Hide/Forum/227393

-Fox

17/33/35+ - Bangs at 15 inches - Type 2CMii (3B underneath layer) Somewhat fine, slightly wavy (with curls on the underneath layer), light brown with gold and red highlights. To see more pictures, click on the gallery link found here:
Just Fox...

"Watch your thoughts, for they become words. Choose your words, for they become actions. Understand your actions, for they become habits. Study your habits, they will become your character. Develop your character for it becomes your destiny." -John MacArthur

Products Used:
Aubrey Organics S&C
Vinegar/herbal rinses
Oils: Jojoba, Sweet Almond, Virgin Oil de Coco Creme, Monoi, Castor, Meadowfoam Seed & essential oils
MP Popular Mix Brush
Wood and Horn combs

This message has been edited by pictures on Feb 21, 2004 3:35 AM

Respond to this message   

Fox
(Premier Login pictures)
Owner

Longhairlovers

April 19 2003, 5:56 AM 

http://www.longhairlovers.com/

-Fox

Just Fox...

Products Used:
Aubrey Organics S&C
Vinegar/herbal rinses
MP Popular Mix Brush
Wood and Horn combs

Respond to this message   

Fox
(Premier Login pictures)
Owner

Madeleine's Twisted Pages (specializing in French Twist Instructions)

April 22 2003, 1:51 AM 

http://www.haarkram.e-something.de/start.html

-Fox

Just Fox...

Products Used:
Aubrey Organics S&C
Vinegar/herbal rinses
MP Popular Mix Brush
Wood and Horn combs

Respond to this message   

Fox
(Premier Login pictures)
Owner

Hairboutique

April 22 2003, 1:53 AM 

http://www.hairboutique.com/

-Fox

Just Fox...

Products Used:
Aubrey Organics S&C
Vinegar/herbal rinses
MP Popular Mix Brush
Wood and Horn combs

Respond to this message   

Fox
(Premier Login pictures)
Owner

The Bronze Jewelers- hand-crafted hair accessories

April 22 2003, 1:55 AM 

http://www.bronzejewelers.com/

-Fox

Just Fox...

Products Used:
Aubrey Organics S&C
Vinegar/herbal rinses
MP Popular Mix Brush
Wood and Horn combs

Respond to this message   

Fox
(Premier Login pictures)
Owner

Fairy Tales- My Story and Other Personal Journal Pages

April 24 2003, 5:27 AM 

"Fairy Tales- My Story" was designed after a visitor requested there be a place to put down notes on her own personal journey to long hair. If you are interested in having your own Fairy Tale page, please email me at thelonghairloom@yahoo.com

Thanks!

-Fox

Just Fox...

Products Used:

Aubrey Organics S&C
Vinegar/herbal rinses

MP Popular Mix Brush
Wood and Horn combs

This message has been edited by pictures on Feb 25, 2004 2:45 AM

Respond to this message   

Fox
(Premier Login pictures)
Owner

Balleryna's Story

April 24 2003, 5:29 AM 

Fairy Tales- Balleryna's Story

-Fox

Just Fox...

Products Used:
Aubrey Organics S&C
Vinegar/herbal rinses

MP Popular Mix Brush
Wood and Horn combs

Respond to this message   

Fox
(Premier Login pictures)
Owner

Shelly's Personal Web-page

May 23 2003, 6:16 AM 

http://www.geocities.com/lady_shelly1

-Fox

Just Fox...

Products Used:
Aubrey Organics S&C
Vinegar/herbal rinses

MP Popular Mix Brush
Wood and Horn combs

Respond to this message   

Fox
(Premier Login pictures)
Owner

Carrawayseed's story

May 31 2003, 7:05 AM 

http://www.network54.com/Hide/Forum/251959

-Fox

Just Fox...

Products Used:

Aubrey Organics S&C
Vinegar/herbal rinses

MP Popular Mix Brush
Wood and Horn combs

Respond to this message   

Fox
(Premier Login pictures)
Owner

Chamomile Betty's Garden - A Hair Journal

February 25 2004, 2:49 AM 

Chamomile Betty's Garden
http://www.network54.com/Hide/Forum/240040

-Fox

17/33.13/35+ Type 2CMii (3B underneath layer) Somewhat fine, slightly wavy (with curls on the underneath layer), Hennaed Auburn. To see more pictures, click on the gallery collection link found here:
Forever Fox

Products Used:
Aubrey Organics S&C
Nature's Gate Conditioners (As well as Forest Pure, another brand made by the makers of Nature's Gate)
Vinegar/herbal rinses

MP Popular Mix Brush
Wood and Horn combs

Respond to this message   

Fox
(Premier Login pictures)
Owner

Leia's Hair Journal

February 27 2004, 1:20 AM 

Leia's Hair Journal
http://www.network54.com/Hide/Forum/278542

-Fox

17/33.13/35+ Type 2CMii (3B underneath layer) Somewhat fine, slightly wavy (with curls on the underneath layer), Hennaed Auburn. To see more pictures, click on the gallery collection link found here:
Forever Fox

Products Used:
Aubrey Organics S&C
Nature's Gate Conditioners (As well as Forest Pure, another brand made by the makers of Nature's Gate)
Vinegar/herbal rinses

MP Popular Mix Brush
Wood and Horn combs

Respond to this message   

Fox
(Premier Login pictures)
Owner

Musings - by Natasska - A Hair Journal

February 28 2004, 3:03 AM 

http://www.network54.com/Forum/281623

-Fox

Forever Fox

Products Used:
Aubrey Organics S&C
Vinegar/herbal rinses

MP Popular Mix Brush
Wood and Horn combs

Respond to this message   

Fox
(Premier Login pictures)
Owner

Bree's Hair Journal (HobbityCostumer)

February 28 2004, 3:04 AM 

http://www.network54.com/Forum/281613

-Fox

Forever Fox

Products Used:
Aubrey Organics S&C
Vinegar/herbal rinses

MP Popular Mix Brush
Wood and Horn combs

Respond to this message   

Fox
(Premier Login pictures)
Owner

"The Chronicles--According to Me" Monkey's Personal Hair Journal

March 19 2004, 1:24 AM 

Respond to this message   

Fox
(Premier Login pictures)
Owner

John William Waterhouse paintings - My favorite long hair paintings

April 26 2003, 1:41 AM 

http://www.artrenewal.org/museum/w/Waterhouse_John_William/page1.html

-Fox

Just Fox...

Products Used:
Aubrey Organics S&C
Vinegar/herbal rinses

MP Popular Mix Brush
Wood and Horn combs

Respond to this message   

Fox
(Premier Login pictures)
Owner

Henna Application article (link) by Madeleine

April 28 2003, 3:16 AM 

If you've ever wanted to try henna, reading this article by the lovely Madeleine will get you off to a great start!

Thanks for sharing, Madeleine!

http://www.haarkram.e-something.de/start.html

-Fox

Just Fox...

Products Used:
Aubrey Organics S&C
Vinegar/herbal rinses

MP Popular Mix Brush
Wood and Horn combs

Respond to this message   

Fox
(Premier Login pictures)
Owner

Dressy Tresses

May 2 2003, 6:10 AM 

http://www.dressytresses.com/default.asp

-Fox

Just Fox...

Products Used:
Aubrey Organics S&C
Vinegar/herbal rinses

MP Popular Mix Brush
Wood and Horn combs

Respond to this message   

Fox
(Premier Login pictures)
Owner

How to create a REALM

May 7 2003, 1:58 AM 

This link will take you to an explanation and step by step guide of how to create a realm, which will enable you to post pictures.

http://www.network54.com/Hide/Forum/message?forumid=181039&messageid=1015997583

-Fox

Just Fox...

Products Used:
Aubrey Organics S&C
Vinegar/herbal rinses

MP Popular Mix Brush
Wood and Horn combs

Respond to this message   

Fox
(Premier Login pictures)
Owner

Additional REALM SIGNATURE info....

September 6 2003, 4:59 AM 

Since some were having trouble with the network54 instructions, I thought I would add this additional information on how I load my signature pictures.

Go to: http://www.network54.com

Login

Click on MY ACCOUNT

Find REALMS on your right, and click on that. Go down to the name of your realm and off to the right CLICK - EDIT. If you don't have any realms listed, then click NEW which is off to the right of the word REALM. Then you will pick a name. Once you have the realm, clicking edit will allow you to upload pictures. Simply upload the signature picture. It will show you a thumbnail preview in the box to the right, and also a http: address above it. Copy that link. Then when you go to post, find SIGNATURE TYPE below the posting box. Click on the + sign. It is just in front of "Formatted Text Signature." It will open a box. Paste your link code in along with any other information you want to appear in your posts each time. Then click on the + sign again. You should be good to go.

-Fox

17/34.75/35+ Type 2CMii (3B underneath layer) Somewhat fine, slightly wavy (with curls on the underneath layer), light brown with gold and red highlights. To see more pictures, click on the gallery collection link found here:
Forever Fox

Products Used:
Aubrey Organics S&C
Vinegar/herbal rinses

MP Popular Mix Brush
Wood and Horn combs

This message has been edited by pictures on May 7, 2004 2:36 AM

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 3 4 5 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Special thanks to: Pure Elegance for backgrounds on our discussion board pages!