SHARE THIS/LINK TO THIS PAGE/ADD, ETC.
CLICK BELOW!

PLEASE SEE ALSO: POSTS @GyG's OLD SALT MARINES WEBLOG @N54!

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return Index  

DEPORTING ILLEGALS: TOO NON- PC FOR AMERICANS TO SPEAK OUT ON!

May 23 2007 at 10:07 AM

(Login Dick Gaines)
Forum Owner
from IP address 71.1.245.84

DEPORTING ILLEGALS: TOO NON-PC FOR AMERICANS TO SPEAK OUT ON!

With all the TV, newspaper, and Internet coverage of the current immigation flap, I have seen little, if anything, noteworthy regarding deportation of illegals. Of course, most articles do indicate a brief disclaimer that deportation is "impossible," "out of the question," too costly," etc.

In other words it's just not PC!

But, what is wrong with just going ahead and deporting illegals? Everything, apparently.
I even posted this question on several online blogs--same result, people just don't want to suggest or agree in any way that we should deport illegals. They are quite...cautious.

They have been prompted by our politicians, the MSM, etc. to know what is nice and what isn't. Nobody is going to stick their neck out. Even on the online sites that proudly claim to be conservative and or libertarian, posters are indeed very cautious of seeming to agree with anyone who might be advocating just plain deporting of legals. Such sites, however, are not always composed of those who are truly conservative or libertarian. Maybe you've noticed that too. All these years of the conditioning by the government school system (indoctrination), the MSM, Hollyweird, peer pressure, etc. have taken its toll--there are no exceptions to this, we are all affected to one degree or another.

So, w/o further ado, I'll go ahead and post this notwithstanding that we know that it will strike a chord with some of you real Americans out there, who will likely remain silent, while only the know-it-alls, usual malcontents, etc. may reply.
But I'll post it anyway--there, I feel much better now.

Ref

http://www.plnewsforum.com/index.php?/forums/viewthread/18621/
and...
http://tinyurl.com/ywut7v

Dick Gaines
The "Original" Gunny G
GyG's GLOBE and ANCHOR
Sites/Forums/Blogs...
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This message has been edited by Dick Gaines from IP address 71.1.245.84 on May 23, 2007 3:42 PM

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login Dick Gaines)
Forum Owner

AMAZING!!!!!

May 23 2007, 3:08 PM 

The more I see of people posting/responding on both conservative and libertarian messageboards, the more many of them appear to be just libs--the enemy within; not that all libs are TEW, but many hardcore libs are!

Therefore, I prefer to think that these posters/responders are just idiots who have infiltrated these messageboards, trolls, stirring the pot, seeing what confusion they can make, etc. All messageboards, forums, whatever have their own "duty-drunks," malcontents, jerks who just move in and seek to lord it over others--they move in and are left relatively free to ply their craft (hate) there, attacking newcomers especially. They are most successful in keeping many from ever posting or responding on these sites, as many, many look in, see what's going on, unopposed, and decide then and there...uh-uh! Not me, I don't need this! As a result these nimcompoops are left to rule the roost.
-GyG
~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Current Topic - DEPORTING ILLEGALS: TOO NON- PC FOR AMERICANS TO SPEAK OUT ON!  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return Index  
Find more forums on U.S. Marine CorpsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

SHARE THIS/LINK TO THIS PAGE/ADD, ETC.
CLICK BELOW!

YOU MAY GO TO THE VARIOUS GyG SITES AND LINKS BY CLICKING HERE!!!!!

Gunny G's FURL Archives
Articles, Stories, Etc.

eXTReMe Tracker

Google Groups Gunny G's GLOBE and ANCHOR Marines...
Browse Archives at groups.google.com