DAYCARE: what questions do I ask what do I look for?February 3 2012 at 8:04 PM
|birdy1600 (Login birdy1600)|
North Carolina has a great regulated system and it has given me a printout of daycares near me and their ratings.
Could you please tell me what to ASK the day care when I am there?
I already know, schedule a tour and then drop in unannounced but what else should I ask.
I know it's in a ton of books but they are all packed WAH!
SOOOOOO EXCITED mommy heart day care mommy heart day care.
- My list. HTH - futurebeauty on Feb 3, 2012, 8:19 PM
- My concerns with daycare surround heating and cooling or rooms - THK on Feb 3, 2012, 10:56 PM
- Have them walk you through how the day is staffed - GIMB on Feb 4, 2012, 5:52 AM
- Re: DAYCARE: what questions do I ask what do I look for? - Obie on Feb 4, 2012, 7:28 AM
- I think the starting place, Birdy, is - Ariadne on Feb 4, 2012, 7:37 AM
- Birdy, I'm thinking my post may be off base for you - Ariadne on Feb 4, 2012, 9:52 AM
- yes its cool cause they say I can share it - birdy1600 on Feb 4, 2012, 1:29 PM
- nt - BabsA on Feb 4, 2012, 9:15 AM
- Communication - Laura on Feb 4, 2012, 12:23 PM