recommendations for Diary/Journals online/apps (a lil OT)February 6 2012 at 10:39 AM
|AngMc (Login mcangtang)|
I just cannot get myself to pen/paper these days. I am missing writing down all the funny things the kids do or the adventures we have as a family etc. For example, I made pierogis for Saturdays dinner and McBoy kept saying "Can I have more karaoke!" Love him!
I was reading an article about doing a one sentence diary daily. I am thinking "I can do that"...waiting in line at the grocery store, waiting for the microwave to finish warming up my coffee that is cold again, etc.
Anyone have a great online tool, or better yet, app that does this. I see some in the app store but cannot figure out what is best. I want one that is easy to use, can get to dates easily, backs up to the cloud, can be printed if at some point you want to make an actual journal for a keepsake, etc etc, Adding photos is even better
Thanks all. Happy Monday
- Evernote - shayrose on Feb 6, 10:49 AM
- I knew you would know something good - AngMc on Feb 6, 10:53 AM
- Germs love us - shayrose on Feb 6, 11:50 AM
- no advice but re: warming up your coffee - Leslie on Feb 6, 1:44 PM
- agree 110% - nt - AngMc on Feb 6, 3:32 PM
- So true - Pinkduck on Feb 6, 5:39 PM