Return to Index  

truly it's amazing men have survived so many billions of years.

February 12 2012 at 2:37 PM
cotton  (Login BabyCotton)

well, obviously it's because of the women who hold them up.

a comment from dh over the past few weeks:

dh: after the puff is born, we need to take advantage of family being here and spend an entire day with the ball, so he knows he's still special.

me: um. ok. and who will nurse the puff? you know i'll be nursing every 2-3 hours around the clock in the first couple of weeks, right?

dh: .............

and from today:

dh: wow it'll be interesting with the puff here. the ball isn't napping at all anymore and the puff will be napping twice a day. our schedules are all going to be off and nobody will be sleeping!

me: um. well. you got the last part right. but you realize infants sleep about 16 hrs a day and there's no schedule in the beginning, right? more than 2 naps a day, i promise.

dh: .............

LOL. then i gently suggested that he defer to me in the beginning and trust that i know what i'm doing, until he starts to remember what it's like to have an infant in the home. he got all defensive saying that i might be well read on everything but he operates by "instinct." more LOL.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Here's one for you - Renata on Feb 12, 2:49 PM
    1. LOL - cotton on Feb 12, 2:53 PM
    2. So funny & so true! nt - Ariadne on Feb 12, 4:00 PM

2. LMAO! I have one for you, too - Ariadne on Feb 12, 3:59 PM
    1. Sounds EXACTLY like my DH - Renata on Feb 12, 4:29 PM
    2. hilarious ariadne!! - cotton on Feb 12, 6:08 PM
      1. Yeah, it's hard to know where to start with this one - Ariadne on Feb 12, 10:10 PM

3. LOL, this is a funny thread. - margolis on Feb 12, 4:00 PM
    1. sometimes i'll mention some of the more devastating incidents of our IF journey... - cotton on Feb 12, 6:22 PM
      1. My DH forgot that our donor is anon - Renata on Feb 12, 8:00 PM
        1. LOL, That seems to be the one (and sometimes only) detail... - margolis on Feb 12, 8:58 PM
          1. Well that's the plus side to my dh.... - cotton on Feb 13, 5:41 AM

4. This thread is so funny! - Raindrops1 on Feb 13, 9:11 AM
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement