Return to Index  

Yearly gift idea for surro

February 27 2012 at 8:34 PM
BBG  (Login biogal)

I'm in a dilemma. I have a nice relationship with my surro and I've decided I would like to remember her birthday each year indefinitely. Last year was the birthday after she had given birth and I sent her a large bouquet of flowers that cost about $100. I cannot keep that up every year and especially not this year, when we are tight financially. I was thinking of something under $50. She likes doing crafty type stuff but is not a big reader, so I'm not sure about getting a craft book or even a magazine subscription. She loves her kids and is a young spirit, likes to have fun. Right now she is doing another surro pregnancy and is in late second trimester. I don't want to have to tear my hair out every year trying to figure something out! Any ideas? I'm really terrible with gifts. I wanted to make her something since I'm a crafty person too, but time got away with me and I have less than a week to get something on its way.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. I gave my GS - Vianna/Elmild on Feb 28, 12:46 PM
    1. My only concern about that - BBG on Feb 28, 2:21 PM
      1. We send our surro a birthday gift - Obie on Feb 28, 3:55 PM
        1. Thanks Obie - BBG on Feb 28, 4:21 PM
      2. Oh gosh - Vianna/Elmild on Feb 29, 10:03 AM
        1. Thanks, I know you're right - BBG on Feb 29, 11:24 AM
          1. Sounds good - Vianna on Feb 29, 3:22 PM

Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement