Return to Index  

Oh we are both still waiting then!

March 2 2012 at 9:19 AM
Raindrops1  (Login Raindrops1)

Response to Hi Raindrops!

Since you have been having all these braxton hicks I keep thinking you will have your baby sooner. But then again, maybe they don't really mean anything at all. It sounds like we are in the same spot with our doctor's saying.....uhhh don't expect a baby this next week.

I don't have any water retention really. My feet, hands and face are just a little puffy. Are you drinking tons of water? Maybe try some grapefruit juice as it is supposed to be a natural diuretic. I try to avoid salt as much as possible. It might just be your body this time around. It does not sound comfortable at all. I think as soon as you have your baby the extra water will pretty quickly go away over the first few weeks. Since you are chasing a three year old around I bet that has a lot to do with your water retention. When I get home from work I lay down as much as possible on my left side. I think that really helps keep the water retention away.

I'm still measuring just a little small now but the doctors are not worried about it at all. No ultrasound for me. But I feel really big. I swear I have a bigger tummy this time than I did with DD. She was born at 7 lbs. at 38 weeks. So I'm curious what this little guy will weigh. My doctor laughed and said well even if we told you he was going to be two pounds bigger there is nothing you could do about it anyways. And she said moms always feel bigger with each baby. My doctor is a sweetie and pretty much just laughs about everything.

And he kicks a lot too, squirms around and moves his head around sometimes which is not exactly comfortable. The kicking is just fine but the head moving feels weird.

Well I've heard every pregnancy is different. This time around I'm suffering all the usual digestion issues that pregnant ladies have that somehow I managed to escape when I was pregnant with DD. As far as real medical issues, I have been just fine so far.

I have not seen Bbhoover on the board in a long time now either. Maybe she will pop on and post when she has her little one.

Well it could be any day now for either one of us! It's all a big surprise really.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. I am with you on that. I feel bigger this time around too - Veesha on Mar 3, 2012, 4:47 PM
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement