THIS is why :)March 28 2012 at 12:52 PM
|Vianna (Login Elmild)|
I know many of you already know how profound this moment is, and some of you are looking forward to it. Wanted to share.
My 19-month-old dd has been saying "aaavv you" (love you) for a few weeks now. The other day, though, I was changing her and she said, "Mama, AAAV you!" with a huge smile and a look of pure adoration on her face.
I felt so humbled. And, grateful. (And, I'll admit, there was a tiny sad flicker--"I hope she'll always feel I'm her mama...")
I have to enter this one into her diary. What a breathtaking sound! It's one of those, "THIS is why I put myself through all this to get here" moments!
- Precious!! - BBG on Mar 28, 2012, 1:13 PM
- Not to bug you, BBG, but... - Vianna on Mar 28, 2012, 3:05 PM
- Thanks Vianna, about those intentions . . . - BBG on Mar 28, 2012, 3:28 PM
- So Sweet! - ks on Mar 28, 2012, 4:20 PM
- Yes - THK on Mar 28, 2012, 6:41 PM
- Precious! - thesameboat on Mar 28, 2012, 11:12 PM
- Love this. - margolis on Mar 29, 2012, 12:21 PM
- gorgeoous! - lauranz on Mar 29, 2012, 2:51 PM