Return to Index  

Next time I ask for advice about where to find clothes...

April 1 2012 at 2:25 PM
Dee S.  (Login Dee.S)

Tell me to look in my stash for the "future". My goodness Lena has like 8 two piece outfits with nice length shorts or capries. Plus 3 pairs of shorts and 4 other tops. This easily takes her through the summer, plus she has 2 beautiful dresses for special occasions and 2 pair of dress shoes, all this stuff is brand new bought on clearance I am sure.

The boys are all set also. Knowing me I am surprised I did not check my stash before panicking. I always buy out of season stuff on clearance, I guess I thought with school and all I did not do it. But some of these things I bought like 2 years ago receipts still in the bag.

I just happen to be getting the guest room ready for company next week and saw these things hanging up and in shopping bags. I also found clothes in smaller sizes like 18 & 24 months with tags on them, so knowing me I over shopped or forgot I had things. So I will save these things to give as gifts when an opportunity arises.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. LOL! I do that all the time ;) - Kenny on Apr 1, 2012, 3:07 PM
    1. Mine is sized in bins but... - BlessedThistle on Apr 2, 2012, 5:42 AM
      1. I know! And they start having preferences... - Kenny on Apr 2, 2012, 8:27 AM
        1. I allowed myself to buy up to size 5 for both of them but after that am resigned - BlessedThistle on Apr 2, 2012, 9:04 AM

2. me too - THK on Apr 1, 2012, 8:40 PM
  4. I'm always doing that too - E&H on Apr 2, 2012, 5:29 AM
  6. Yeah, that's the problem with buying early... - Maya3 on Apr 2, 2012, 6:34 AM
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement