Return to Index  

Hi, have you tried gripe water?

April 4 2012 at 7:01 AM
Maggie in VA  (Login maggie1961)

Response to So I just called the peds office to ask if I can give

Yeah, the Mylicon drops are for gas. Gripe water has bicarbonate of soda in it, and that should help with the reflux. There are several brands of gripe water, and CVS carries the one we used. Maggie (in VA)

 Respond to this message   

  1. I just bought the colic calm brand and will try that - Kara on Apr 4, 2012, 8:28 AM
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement