Return to Index
keeping in touch with donor
April 23 2012 at 7:12 AM
Hi. We thought we'd use the Donor-Sibling registry, but I read here that they were hacked. I haven't found much on this incident on-line. Can anyone elaborate? Does anyone keep in touch with their donor through some other method?
Respond to this message
Yeah, I was one of the "victims."
- Maggie in VA on Apr 23, 8:06 AM
What I hate about DSR....
- BlessedThistle on Apr 23, 8:45 AM
Hear that . . .
- Maggie in VA on Apr 23, 9:20 AM
I'm glad I didn't join
- BBG on Apr 23, 8:25 AM
Thanks, BBG . . .
- Maggie in VA on Apr 23, 8:42 AM
We belong to the DSR and I'm really glad I joined
- Kenny on Apr 23, 10:59 AM
Have any international egg donors (non U.S.) ever posted on the DSR?
- Maya3 on Apr 23, 11:37 AM