Finally some answers Birdy updateApril 25 2012 at 8:49 PM
|birdy1600 (Login birdy1600)|
It took an MRI and a day of waiting, a scary visit with a Neurosurgeon but we HAVE our answer.
Yes, I do have a Colloid Cyst.
But after the MRI they have determined the BEST possible scenario: it is small, it's not causing problems and I can move forward with cycling. They are NOT going to bother it, unless it starts to grow etc.
We are still recovering from all the stress of the waiting the news etc.
i need to have an MRI yearly and if I get symptoms, well, that changes things. But I have none.
The Doctor Assistant said this is the BEST possible outcome they could have asked for.
I am sick with a bad cold, probably do to the stress, I feel like, I have been in a haze for a week. Now I can move forward!
thank you all so much for thinking of me!!!
- Oh Thanks Goodness. - margolis on Apr 25, 9:12 PM
- OK - thesameboat on Apr 25, 10:35 PM
- Now we can cheer you on for your cycle - E&H on Apr 26, 12:02 AM
- great - Pandora on Apr 26, 5:34 AM
- This made me want to cheer! - Maggie in VA on Apr 26, 7:10 AM
- Great news - Pinkduck on Apr 26, 7:22 AM
- Thank God!!! - Beachbaby on Apr 26, 2:59 PM
- Yippie!!!! nt - Renata on Apr 26, 6:30 PM
- Yea, what a relief! (nt) - Jen in TN on Apr 26, 8:04 PM
- good news - demomone on Apr 27, 5:04 AM