another blow, my stupid insurance companyApril 27 2012 at 8:59 AM
|birdy1600 (Login birdy1600)|
United Healthcare changed there policy now it looks like anyone over 44 does not qualify for infertility anything.
just got my bill for my first monitoring that was $35 now its $500.
DH and i had a huge near fight, he was like "this is going to make us broke" he has never been too keen on baby bird two. He is happy with our son.
They ammended the policy in 2011. Jerks. I am so down. I am near giving up.
- Oh birdy - cotton on Apr 27, 9:32 AM
- Can you inquire - Vianna on Apr 27, 11:01 AM
- Birdy, if your insurance company won't cover it . . . - Maggie in VA on Apr 27, 12:13 PM
- (((Birdy))) - margolis on Apr 27, 1:18 PM
- I'm sorry Birdy - FL Gal on Apr 27, 1:24 PM
- There's always the option of cycling overseas... - Maya3 on Apr 28, 1:27 PM
- Have never had infertility coverage and a have spent over $200,000 - Kacee on Apr 29, 8:17 AM
- Agree . . . - Maggie in VA on Apr 30, 7:58 AM
- don't get me started on insurance companies.... - sas on Apr 29, 10:02 PM
- Possibilities... - Funintheskies on May 1, 5:17 PM