My DD (5 y.o.) wrote/dictated this storyMay 2 2012 at 2:16 PM
|Renata (Login doglvr)|
She loves to "write" books and has quite a selection. This is my recent favorite. I have been making up stories for her at bedtime since she was very small (maybe 18 months) so she has really internalized the structure of a story! She is sitting here with me right now and said I can share it with my computer friends!
Once upon a time there was a spider. Her name was Diamond. She lived alone in the forest. She was sad because she didn't have a family. She was walking through the forest looking for a friend. She found a snake that was nice. The snake showed her around the forest. The snake had a family, and she was a girl, so she let the spider live with them. They wanted to live with each other because they were both girls. The snake and the spider played together every day and never had fights.
- Too cute!!! - LadyMagoo on May 2, 3:51 PM
- Yep! I just love how sweet the story is. - Renata on May 2, 8:18 PM
- really... - THK on May 2, 10:19 PM
- I just read this to DD - thesameboat on May 2, 10:58 PM
- Lovely - Pinkduck on May 3, 6:51 AM
- Interesting idea - Renata on May 3, 3:48 PM