A new Christine thinks about graduating from the green boardMay 3 2012 at 10:26 AM
Today was my 6 week u/s and there are two gestational sacs, 2 yolks and 2 heartbeats!
I am happy but a bit numb at the same time. I will be more comfortable if all is well after the 8 week u/s.
DH is thrilled! It is nice to see him finally happy after such a long road.
- That is fantastic news!! - thesameboat on May 3, 1:33 PM
- Brilliant! - aussiehoneygirl on May 3, 3:28 PM
- Congratulations Christine.....m - Hope2009 on May 3, 3:50 PM
- Congratulations, Christine! - Maya3 on May 3, 4:30 PM
- Congratulations & welcome! nt - Ariadne on May 3, 6:06 PM
- Oh Christine, this is fantastic news. - margolis on May 3, 10:29 PM
- Happy Happy!!!! - demomone on May 4, 4:59 AM
- Welcome! - diaphanta on May 4, 5:33 AM
- Welcome to the pink board - Dixiechic on May 4, 7:53 AM
- Thanks, everyone! - Christine on May 4, 8:09 AM
- Congratulations! - Jen in TN on May 4, 11:10 AM
- YEAH!!! How... - Beansprout703 on May 4, 12:59 PM
- Congrats!!!! - Beachbaby on May 4, 2:29 PM
- thrilled for you! - birdy1600 on May 4, 7:40 PM
- Welcome! - Maggie in VA on May 7, 6:46 AM
- Congratulations!! - Gingergal on May 7, 5:11 PM