Return to Index  

We posted at almost the same time. More answers

May 20 2012 at 7:44 PM
Not really anon  (Login ariadne2)

Response to Agree with maya

A GC would be a possibility in the worst case scenario down the road. Right now, no, it wouldn't be. If I felt that strongly about trying for #3, I'd have to find the fortitude to do the transfer myself.

But I really don't think I want to. It's not just money. It's an enormous ordeal to do the testing remotely & then deal with the treatment. It was hard even when I caught some breaks & I think a few of those are gone. (The ability to have a local lab draw & ship & the ability to do IVIG locally.) It was truly difficult under the best of circumstances. I think now it would be even harder. We ran into someone recently who went to the same RE & he said the hospital lab was now only drawing, not shipping. Since that RE uses the same lab as Beer, I don't imagine I would have any better luck.

I'm wondering if the best case scenario is to move the 1 embryo to long-term storage, knowing it may be a risk, & doing the partial hysterectomy. I could have my life back & we would still have that 1 embryo, although finding a clinic to take it might be an issue. I just don't know.

Respond to this message   
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement