help you out with this one but in the same situation here with what to do with the remaining embryos..(15).
I think for me it's health related and would not want to risk that for DD..also financially would be a huge burden (pvt tuition in NYC is $36,000 a year right now).
I posted this before but we met with my RE and she told us to keep the embryos for the future in the event that DD would need them for stem cells. That is what we decided to do for now. She said she would do that herself if it were her.
Honestly, as all of the mothers with two years old get pg around me, the desire of wanting another grows.
I have turned to our religious leaders for advice..My religion (Jewish) has certain views on when life begins. I am comfortable with that.
It is a tough decision..I am sorry you are agonizing about this. You also have your medical isues to consider. Just from experience, I had the same horrific bleeding when I turned 40..that year, I had 8 u/s's to check for fibroids..they were all normal until the last one, which showed a huge fibroid (common at the age), which needed to be surgically removed. If I were you,I may go for a repeat u/s to double check..but with a radiologist who specializes in this area.
|This message has been edited by demomone on May 22, 2012 4:12 PM|