baby bjorn toilet trainer?May 23 2012 at 4:26 AM
|demomone (Login demomone)|
Sorry to post again about potty training, which we have started. DD has now gone on the toilet (no potty here yet)..and I was researching this last night. Has anyone gone straight to this product and avoid the potty? Our ped has encouraged us to start this way and avoid the potty.
It looks good and has great reviews.
- Agree w/pedi . . . - Maggie in VA on May 23, 6:40 AM
- We got this one - BlessedThistle on May 23, 7:53 AM
- Thanks, wonder whether it will accommodate . . . - Maggie in VA on May 23, 8:12 AM
- They may just not be ready - MW on May 24, 10:21 PM
- I let mine potty when they want to - BlessedThistle on May 25, 8:20 AM
- we skipped the potty chair but had success - pipsqueak on May 23, 8:47 AM
- Never had little potties - Wendy on May 23, 9:43 AM
- liked it - bookerson on May 23, 11:48 AM
- Thanks - demomone on May 23, 12:48 PM
- toillet seat with fold down child seat - RJ on May 23, 4:41 PM
- Mine wouldn’t go for that one initially - MW on May 24, 10:19 PM