Question re Omega 3 and 6 and 9 oils...May 25 2012 at 12:09 AM
|brightside (Login ISOGE)|
Hi all - been lurking often, but so utterly overwhelmed that I've not participated much here. Cheering you all on, though.
Following on the link below, I'm confused as to whether I should be giving my DD age 2 years, 3 months straight Omega 3, or the 3 6 9 Nordic which seems to be only for older kids - is it safe??
She has speech delays (long story), and I've heard fish oils help, but don't know which oils to give her. Please be specific as to brands.
Thanks so much.
- Re: Question re Omega 3 and 6 and 9 oils... - Anonymous on May 25, 2:10 AM
- my two cents - the only omega 6 I'd consider would be GLA - BlessedThistle on May 25, 6:13 AM
- I agree with this - Maybelline on May 25, 1:44 PM
- what are the potential adverse health impacts of 6 & 9? thanks - Andrea on May 25, 9:33 PM
- I'm mostly concerned with 6 - Maybelline on May 26, 9:52 AM
- Well heck... - Dee S. on May 27, 9:17 PM
- Found some gummies... - Dee S. on May 26, 2:51 PM
- What brand? - Maybelline on May 26, 4:59 PM
- Coromega - Dee S. on May 27, 3:47 PM
- Thanks! - Maybelline on May 27, 4:49 PM
- You need to consider dosage... - Maya3 on May 30, 2:42 PM