Well, single FETs DO work indeed! (BFP, twins ment.)June 1 2012 at 7:10 PM
|Catmama (Login CatMama75)|
Today's beta was done 12dp3dfet: 230
Nurse said this is an excellent result, especially since they tested me one day earlier than the usual 13dp3dfet protocol. Remember, I had been quoted a success expectation of "at least 40%, and that's conservative."
For the benefit of those who stalk TWW details: I was quite convinced AF was imminent. Pregnancy symptoms truly are identical to impending AF, and that makes the TWW a process that we just must relinquish any expectation of control and live through it.
I am expected to return Sunday for a repeat beta to check for doubling. Then an u/s will be scheduled to confirm progress and rule out ectopic (I have a history).
I am currently covered with hives after an allergic reaction to the PIO. The RE has now changed me to Crinone, which I used for 12 wks with the twin pregnancy.
No official due date from the RE, but online calculators are estimating February 6, 2013. My g/g twins will be 28-months at that point.
So many hurdles yet to pass, but it feels great to have beaten the odds for now.
Thanks to all for the support.
- Yeah - AngMc on Jun 1, 7:18 PM
- Thanks AngMc - Catmama on Jun 1, 7:41 PM
- 3 kid shuffle - AngMc on Jun 2, 11:15 AM
- Awesome! - Raindrops1 on Jun 1, 8:18 PM
- Great news! - Jen in TN on Jun 1, 8:21 PM
- Congrats, good to hear!! - FL Gal on Jun 1, 8:23 PM
- Such good news - Renata on Jun 1, 9:22 PM
- Wonderful! - thesameboat on Jun 1, 11:13 PM
- awesome!! - pandora on Jun 2, 3:00 AM
- Re: Well, single FETs DO work indeed! (BFP, twins ment.) - Peanut34 on Jun 2, 5:54 AM
- YAHHHHHH!! - ks on Jun 2, 5:58 AM
- whoo hoooo! - Bethlyn on Jun 2, 11:01 AM
- yay! - gr8tful1 on Jun 2, 11:15 AM
- Congrats! :-) - Christine on Jun 2, 2:13 PM
- Fantastic! - Dee S. on Jun 2, 10:54 PM
- Congrats Catmama - Dixiechic on Jun 3, 4:53 AM
- Great - E&H on Jun 3, 6:58 AM
- What wonderful news! - PAH on Jun 3, 7:11 AM