Ectopic QuestionsJune 8 2012 at 9:06 PM
|Zaria (Login zreynolds2)|
Boy, it has been a rough road. I was wondering if anyone out there has experience with an ectopic.
Transfered 2 back. My doctor thought he saw a small, non-viable gestational sac in my uterus and
my beta came down on the blood test. But the next beta (I thought I was out of the woods) went
up from something like 790 to over 1300. I'll list the betas just so it's all clear:
48; 110; 138; 151; 195; 310 (then a week later), 890, 770; 1300.
Any observations about the lowering of the beta (770) only to be followed by a jump (1300)?
My doctor wants to do methotrexate tomorrow. It came as a surprise to me because the beta
went down the time before. Any thoughts or words of wisdom would be greatly appreciated.
- No advice - thesameboat on Jun 8, 11:11 PM
- My ectopic (misc ment) - gr8tful1 on Jun 9, 8:05 AM
- Oh, Zaria - Ariadne on Jun 9, 9:18 AM
- I'm sorry. - Elaine C on Jun 9, 12:31 PM
- me - AngMc on Jun 9, 12:35 PM
- sorry - bookerson on Jun 9, 2:19 PM