Return to Index
One week in daycare and already - Hand, Foot, Mouth Disease
June 12 2012 at 10:13 AM
Aka coxsakie. DD is miserable she has rash all over her body, and it is worst on her bumm. She has sores inside her mouth too. I think we'll be moving to a pacifier now.
Any suggestions? She is only 4 months old. Poor thing.
Respond to this message
No advice, just a hug!
- shayrose on Jun 12, 2012, 10:29 AM
Oh, poor baby!
- thesameboat on Jun 12, 2012, 10:40 AM
- AngMc on Jun 12, 2012, 1:51 PM
My LO had this as soon as she had a day in nursery!
- diaphanta on Jun 12, 2012, 1:59 PM
oh poor little one!!!!
- sas on Jun 12, 2012, 2:07 PM
You may have helped me figure out
- ekb88 on Jun 12, 2012, 3:14 PM
- Dee S. on Jun 12, 2012, 6:37 PM
My thoughts exactly
- E&H on Jun 12, 2012, 6:50 PM
- LadyMagoo on Jun 13, 2012, 7:39 AM
- Aufrecht on Jun 13, 2012, 9:36 AM
I second that-
- karma on Jun 13, 2012, 1:57 PM
going to third it on the bf'ing
- ekb88 on Jun 13, 2012, 6:04 PM
Yes stop that!
- Dee S. on Jun 13, 2012, 7:15 PM
- FL Gal on Jun 12, 2012, 7:43 PM
R had this about a month ago
- THK on Jun 12, 2012, 8:46 PM
No suggestions . . .
- Maggie in VA on Jun 13, 2012, 12:24 PM
Find more forums on Network54
Create your own forum at Network54
Copyright © 1999-2015
. All rights reserved.