For those of you with littlies not growing well...June 13 2012 at 8:10 PM
|Lauranz (Login phoebegrace)|
What do you feed them? How do you easily increase caloric intake? Miss Silvi saw the paed yesterday who couldnt find a reason she had fallen off the bottom of the weight chart ( she's below the 3rd percentile line after hovering between 25th and 50th up until she was about eight months old, nine months ago). Her length and head circumference are at 25th and 50th, incidentally.
She is a pretty good eater, I thought, downing eggs, avocado, meat, fish, butter, nuts,rice, spinach brocolli carrots etc with great gusto,
What is Carnation instant breakfast? Dee.s? BT?
We took more b/w (yuck) to check her thyroid in case my thyroxine meds are getting through too much in my breastmilk. Watch this space.
I hated being back in hospital setting big time after older DD's critical heart defect drama, I have to say. Had to come home and drink wine and cry...more PTSD to add to my little cocktail of IVF and earthquakes! Sheesh.
- ((sweet Lauranz)) - thesameboat on Jun 13, 10:08 PM
- Well I went in there yesterday assuming - lauranz on Jun 14, 3:19 AM
- Thyroid - Leeba on Jun 13, 10:40 PM
- good memory... - lauranz on Jun 14, 3:21 AM
- I so agree here... - Dee S. on Jun 14, 5:43 PM
- I do understand about the medication thanks. - lauranz on Jun 15, 1:51 AM
- another idea - demomone on Jun 14, 3:44 AM
- Thanks for your ideas - Lauranz on Jun 14, 3:16 PM
- some info I got today - demomone on Jun 14, 8:14 PM
- that's very interesting... - lauranz on Jun 15, 1:52 AM
- My endo - demomone on Jun 15, 3:57 AM
- Very good info thanks - Lauranz on Jun 15, 3:16 PM
- could be normal - bookerson on Jun 14, 6:50 AM
- Thank you - Lauranz on Jun 14, 3:20 PM
- We - Gr8tful1 on Jun 14, 12:24 PM
- Thanks for your input - Lauranz on Jun 14, 3:23 PM