Return to Index  

Thanks Hope..My niece

June 18 2012 at 5:25 AM
HopefulCely  (Login HopefulCely)


Response to I was just reading the posts and wondered if....m

 

is not sure whether she will breastfeed. My significant other and I have discussed other ooptions if for any reason we needed to move forward. I am all for breastfeeding and I hope that she will be able to breastfeed as long as she can, we just need to decide on what we want to do. Whether we wait or we decide to move forward. We are 100% on using a known donor, especially J (my significant other) he is not open to using agencies or clinic donors. There is another individual that I asked some time before my niece offered and she still stands strong on her decision. In the case that we are unable to move forward with my niece, we may go with the other donor. There are few others who have offered as well. So we will see. I have been really overwhelmed about this all. My want to become a mother is growing stronger, and though I know patience is virtue, that word haunts me. We are hoping all can go well with my niece. Staying hopeful

Thanks again Hope for your best wishes.

 
 Respond to this message   
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement