Return to Index  

Not silly (pg, losses)

June 18 2012 at 5:40 PM
Kenny  (Login Kenny2006)
Moderators

Response to Is This Silly of Me...?

This happened to me too; it was like pg had reset my body to a younger me somehow LOL. I had my first two (and only ever) natural pregnancies at 35-36yo after the twins were born, in the first year postpartum and while still nursing (pumping full-time). I had a chemical and a late first tri loss as a result, though sad.gif. I have to say, I was relieved, as I would not have ever wanted my DE/DS kids to feel less than in any way, and I was really afraid what their reaction would be, since we are "tell." Anyway turns out I didn't have to worry about it. If I'd had no tubes then (I've since had them removed in our quest for #3, as there was scar tissue in the way), I would never have turned back to my own eggs - and we weren't trying, just randomly had sex like, oh, twice and got pg twice (this after YEARS AND YEARS AND YEARS of timed intercourse and IUIs wink.gif). Since IVF w/ OE is NOT CHEAP either, I would totally do the FET and save the money (or credit) you would have spent on that, on a new donor cycle if necessary. I know it basically doubles the expense, but I can't think of anything better to spend money or overextend for, than having kids. Just my opinion...

FWIW, I'm having the same experience again, TONS of cm now following DD2's birth (I'm now 40 and still nursing at 15 months; AF returned about 6 months ago and I feel SOME DAYS like a young girl again...) I would take whatever b/w says with a grain of salt - either try or don't, but I would not put too much credence in the numbers once they've gone high in the past. Again... just my opinion. I don't think temporary variations in FSH (if there even is one), are indicative of higher fertility - just random fluctuations. GL whatever you decide to do!! Hope either IVF OE or your FET work 1str try - I know how hard it is when ttc a sib. Not as bad as not having ANY child, but the heart wants what the heart wants, and it still sucks! Hugs,
Kenny

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Thanks Kenny! Exact Same Thoughts... - ks on Jun 19, 6:32 AM
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement