quick happy updateJune 21 2012 at 10:27 PM
|Katie Robins (Login krobins)|
I just want to say thanks for being a resource this past year for me. I am currently 34 weeks pregnant after my first DE attempt and getting ready for the final stretch...hoping I make it to term as I have work to finish up and am just not ready. Having major braxton hicks, enough that I pulled my first "neurotic pregnant" move and checked myself into the ob ward to get the fetal heartbeat checked and had a FNN swab which came back negative so cervix is still intact and not opening. I am hoping our babe is healthy and happy...we are going to be surprised on the sex. All of your input has made me feel good about using the DE process and I just look forward to bonding with our little one. I'll keep you posted when he/she arrives. Anyone else out there due in August?
- What a wonderful update! - thesameboat on Jun 22, 3:28 AM
- Good luck! - demomone on Jun 22, 4:47 AM
- Good luck! - Catmama on Jun 22, 7:07 AM
- Glad to hear! - Jen in TN on Jun 22, 7:32 AM
- Oh a surprise gender! - Raindrops1 on Jun 22, 8:14 AM