bow legged toddler - grow out of it?June 23 2012 at 10:55 AM
|AngMc (Login mcangtang)|
Always something to worry about.
McBaby is VERY bow legged, has been since he started walking at 10 months.
I read that it is common esp at 12-18 months (he's 18 months) but most by 3 years grow out of it. He again is very spead, I can get my fist sideways between his knees when his ankles are touching. He has immunizations in a few weeks and was going to mention to the MD but what I read is they dont do anything for it like they use to (braces/shoes) but leave it be.
- Similar - gr8tful1 on Jun 23, 12:30 PM
- Barging from other board.... - MargieD on Jun 23, 1:18 PM
- The ball was very bow-legged - cotton on Jun 23, 1:19 PM
- I think he should outgrow.... - sas on Jun 24, 8:04 PM
- thx ladies - AngMc on Jun 25, 9:53 AM