Return to Index  

So, egg donation touched my life in a different way today...

June 23 2012 at 12:47 PM
  (Login Blessed_Thistle)

When I did my egg vitrification trial at Dr Sher's, I started chatting with a woman trying to do so but having lining issues and we ultimately became FB friends and she has a gorgeous almost two yr old son now. So, 8 this morning, she calls and asks if I know of any rescue groups or no kill shelters in Fort Worth. The shelters are very, very kill here sadly and the rescues don't have actual facilities - just people working together to rescue animals. Her husband was driving from NM back to FL and found a little dog maybe 60 miles from me and I agreed to take her and find a rescue/foster for her. She's a very young Rottie/Shepherd mix (still teething) as far as I can tell and absolutely adorable though probably wormy - I just wormed, bathed and brushed her and she is just gorgeous. lol so thanks to the miracle of egg donation, I now have a puppy.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Aaaaaw, sweet BT! - cotton on Jun 23, 1:21 PM
    1. No way in heck!! - BlessedThistle on Jun 23, 2:16 PM
      1. Mmm, let us know what happens when you try to remove Belle from the house... - Kenny on Jun 24, 7:49 AM

2. sweet - thesameboat on Jun 23, 10:21 PM
  4. awwww! - sas on Jun 24, 7:30 PM
  6. under wrong post n/t - sas on Jun 24, 7:49 PM
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement