Return to Index  

Well a little nudge from the universe (happy news for once from me!)

July 1 2012 at 7:52 PM
lauranz  (Login phoebegrace)

As most of you know our lives are pretty much in complete disarray due to the massive and ongoing earthquakes we have been enduring for the past twenty months here in New Zealand...
DH and I have been barely coping with evacuating three times, shifting house six, finally having our home condemned and going round in circles trying to get insurance and get a home again. Combined with a terrible sleeper of a toddler who is worryingly underweight and a business floundering......
Anyway, you get the picture; life has been grim to say the least.
Today I had coffee with one of the few women I know IRL who did IVF ( not even DE!) who told me the fertility clinic we both use , where our remaining four embies live, scrapped the eighteen month time limit for government funded FETs which I think means we would get an FET funded should we ever be into a position to do one....
We are not there yet but my heart did lift a little.... Surprisingly.
Probably entirely connected to Silvi sleeping all night till 5am for the first time EVER last night......wooooohoooo!

This message has been edited by phoebegrace on Jul 1, 2012 7:55 PM

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Yay! you deserve to see some light @ tunnel's end! - sas on Jul 1, 2012, 8:54 PM
    1. Maybe, just maybe... - lauranz on Jul 2, 2012, 2:25 AM

2. Lovely - Thk on Jul 1, 2012, 9:40 PM
    1. were you in Melbourne for that one? - lauranz on Jul 2, 2012, 2:26 AM

3. It's great to hear that you are catching a bit of a break. - margolis on Jul 1, 2012, 10:23 PM
    1. well golly some regular sleep would make all the difference! - lauranz on Jul 2, 2012, 2:29 AM

4. What they said. - diaphanta on Jul 2, 2012, 4:11 AM
  6. Wow, you deserve a break! - Maggie in VA on Jul 2, 2012, 6:16 AM
  8. So happy to hear this news....m - Hope2009 on Jul 2, 2012, 12:48 PM
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement