Return to Index  

My Silky Boy is 3

July 3 2012 at 8:51 PM
Silky Gal  (Login Silkygal)

My little man turned 3 today. I still can't believe he's here and I'm a mom. He's so sweet and happy. He has his occasional moments but that's normal. I can't believe I can love someone so much. I swear I'm in awe every day.

Today I would look at him and start tearing up. When I did my final deivf in Prague, I kept singing to myself the INXS song "Never tear us apart" The video was filmed there and the lyrics are perfect and I've been an huge INXS fan since 1982. So it seems fitting that this band would be a part of the most important thing of my life. I'm on you tube playing the video over and over again remembering every part of my trip.

But with my bliss, there's another part of me that's sad. I gained the most perfect little boy but the scars infertility left me are permanent. Parts of me are still so damaged and know they will never be the same or close to the same.

I know it would have been much worse if not for my Green Gals. I still think of all of you. I thank G*d for all of you.

It's so weird to think I'm the mom of a 3 yr old.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Happy birthday silky boy - Thk on Jul 3, 8:59 PM
  3. THREE???!!! How the heck did that happen? - lauranz on Jul 3, 9:14 PM
  5. Happy Birthday Silky boy...m - Hope2009 on Jul 3, 9:39 PM
  7. Can you believe it? - thsameboat on Jul 3, 11:07 PM
    1. This is hilarious! - GIMB on Jul 4, 5:55 AM

8. Right back at ya my dear friend -- and ? for you and Sameboat - GIMB on Jul 4, 5:52 AM
    1. Oh, I am ashamed to admit this - thesameboat on Jul 4, 6:15 AM

9. Love to a gorgeous birthday boy. - diaphanta on Jul 4, 6:02 AM
  11. sweet post & happy b-day to Silky Boy!! - shayrose on Jul 4, 7:29 AM
  13. happy b-day silky boy!!! - sas on Jul 4, 9:12 AM
  15. Happy birthday to Silky Boy - Ariadne on Jul 4, 12:38 PM
  17. Happy Birthday Silky Boy!! - margolis on Jul 4, 9:01 PM
  19. Thanks and Mom of the year - Silky Gal on Jul 5, 7:38 AM
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement