Return to Index  

So I went from no pets to three pets in two months

July 8 2012 at 11:00 AM
  (Login Blessed_Thistle)

There was a dumped kitty I was feeding at my old house for a couple of months before moving and found a rescue ot take him when I moved (my mother ended up adopting him from them) and in gratitude I had a cat pulled from death row at the shelter to foster once I found that Neddy didn't trigger allergies in my kids (he has to come on her visits as he's hyperthyroid). Poor kitty turns out to have stomatitis and be kinda butt ugly but my kids adore him - good thing as he'll be hard to place. Then the little pup showed up two weeks ago and I still have no 100% committed rescue for her and have spent $200 IO could ill afford on supplies and vet but you do what you gotta. NOW a kitten showed up in the backyard - looks like someone whacked most of his tail off (but maybe he is part Manx?) Dear God above, please let me either find his owner or failing that a rescue for him and then please don't bless me so much with animals!

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. let me tell you about kittens w/ short or no tail.... - sas on Jul 8, 11:59 AM
    1. Wow!!! This is a wee boy and seems very sweet - black and white - BlessedThistle on Jul 8, 12:32 PM

2. I'll say it again, BT - cotton on Jul 8, 6:19 PM
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement