what was your 'sign' to keep goingJuly 26 2012 at 12:19 AM
|thk (Login perthkitty)|
A lovely poster below writes of her thoughts and the signs that have come to her very recently.
I was wondering if anyone else had signs and how that keep them on the road to ttcing.
I had three definite signs.
1. After I'd had a particularly horrible experience ttcing Siggy on this board wrote that she 'saw' me in a photograph holding a baby in the 'not too distant future'. That post came at a time when I was thinking of giving up. It kept me going like I had been given a new lease of hope.
2. I found five pairs of children's shoes near our house a few years ago when I was still ttcing. I kept them. I put them in our garage. I thought at the time they had come my way for a reason...
I found these shoes about six months ago. Each of the pairs were boys shoes. I have a boy and when I found the shoes again he fitted into them all.
3. I found a small pair of swimming goggles at our local swimming pool a few years ago. I kept them. I was heartbroken when I looked at them yet I felt hope because I figured they were put my way for me to keep going. My boy now wears them.
- a tiny pair of blue mittens - keifel on Jul 26, 7:27 AM
- amazing - thk on Jul 26, 9:33 PM
- The very day I first asked my RE about DE... - Christine on Jul 26, 8:32 AM
- incredible - thk on Jul 26, 9:35 PM
- Well...... kind of signs. - Raindrops1 on Jul 26, 9:07 AM
- I am so with you on that, Raindrops (Barge) - Veesha on Jul 26, 11:02 AM
- keep the things - thk on Jul 26, 9:37 PM
- A sign in the gym . . . - Maggie in VA on Jul 26, 9:33 AM
- Love the quote Maggie - thk on Jul 26, 9:40 PM
- I had two dreams - demomone on Jul 26, 11:46 AM
- phoey on them - thk on Jul 26, 9:43 PM
- My sign - BabsA on Jul 26, 12:13 PM
- go BabsA - thk on Jul 26, 9:48 PM
- Bird Eggs in my Wreath... - Dee S. on Jul 26, 5:02 PM
- tear in my eyes Dee - thk on Jul 26, 9:52 PM
- My sign - Anonymous on Jul 26, 6:32 PM
- lovely - thk on Jul 26, 9:31 PM
- I forgot! - Lizzie on Jul 28, 9:00 PM
- my guardian grandmother (genetic child ment) - emmychris on Jul 26, 10:46 PM
- Thank you for this thread. - diaphanta on Jul 27, 1:58 AM
- The (life) force was certainly with you Diphanta :) - THK on Jul 27, 8:31 PM
- Great thread. - Raindrops1 on Jul 27, 8:57 AM
- Me too Raindrops - THK on Jul 27, 8:33 PM
- My sign :) - PAH on Jul 27, 12:51 PM
- A real 'look at me' moment for sure PAH - THK on Jul 27, 8:35 PM
- I can't tell me how this touches me, K. - siggy on Jul 27, 6:38 PM
- oh jeepers you have made me cry Siggy - THK on Jul 27, 8:20 PM
- One of the strongest signs was when my father, ...m - Hope2009 on Jul 27, 10:56 PM
- Thanks for this thread K - Al on Jul 28, 6:15 AM
- great post - I had "signs" AND the opposite (I think) - sas on Jul 28, 7:07 AM
- Wow, thanks for sharing these stories - Crazy Lady on Jul 28, 5:38 PM