Sand Bucket List - fun question for everyoneAugust 3 2012 at 8:45 AM
|AngMc (Login mcangtang)|
DH and I started a "sand bucket list" after the initial madness with preemie twins mellowed a few years ago. All the things we want to do with our kids! We were adding things last night and made me think of you fun ladies and your amazing families.
We have on there things like go to Disneyland (check), go camping (check) take them to Czech Rep where they were "made", teach them to drive a car, dance at their weddings, etc etc
What would you put on your Sand Bucket List?
Thought it would fun to hear everyone's priorities and dreams for their family.
- My dream is to spend a summer in Italy:) - LizLA on Aug 3, 2012, 9:43 AM
- oh a must! - AngMc on Aug 3, 2012, 10:16 AM
- Re: oh a must! - minttea on Aug 4, 2012, 2:33 PM
- Ha! As an 'older mom' mine include dancing at her 40th birthday - thesameboat on Aug 3, 2012, 10:21 AM
- To see - demomone on Aug 3, 2012, 10:25 AM
- The list is endless! - Anonymous on Aug 3, 2012, 7:37 PM
- What a great question - Margolis on Aug 3, 2012, 8:42 PM
- Seeing as how we all have Olympic fever... - snorchy on Aug 3, 2012, 10:32 PM
- Ooh, that's a great one. - Margolis on Aug 4, 2012, 5:03 AM
- Yes, me too - Dixiechic on Aug 4, 2012, 5:17 AM
- I went to Salt Lake Winter - Amazing - AngMc on Aug 4, 2012, 10:06 AM
- Wow what a great question - Dixiechic on Aug 4, 2012, 5:21 AM
- United States Wonders... - Dee S. on Aug 4, 2012, 5:20 PM
- Orient express - Thk on Aug 4, 2012, 9:31 PM
- Disneyland, Florida. - diaphanta on Aug 6, 2012, 3:46 AM
- Mostly not big things . . . - Maggie in VA on Aug 7, 2012, 8:32 AM