need carseat help.August 3 2012 at 1:30 PM
|Elaine (Login Muklady)|
Trystan is now 4yrs 4mos and is using a 5pt car seat. He only weights 36lbs, but is very tall. His head is right at the top of his current seat. He has no problem sitting in his seat, never fights. I would like to get a new car seat, another 5pt that maybe converts to a booster using the lap belt.
A friend thinks I'm nuts still having him in a 5pt car seat. Am I?
What do you ladies think?
- Mine will be in 5 pt harnesses until I drop them off at college! - Kenny on Aug 3, 2012, 4:34 PM
- *like* Mine are rearfacing and will be till we hit the limits - BlessedThistle on Aug 3, 2012, 8:15 PM
- mine too... - Anonymous on Aug 4, 2012, 7:43 AM
- Mine are still in 5 pt harnesses at almost 4 yrs.... - Miracle_Wanted on Aug 3, 2012, 4:56 PM
- Recaro - FL Gal on Aug 3, 2012, 5:08 PM
- Agree... - Maya3 on Aug 3, 2012, 5:40 PM
- No, you are not nuts - Ariadne on Aug 3, 2012, 6:18 PM
- nt - BabsA on Aug 3, 2012, 6:24 PM
- we have the Britax Frontier also.. - Andrea on Aug 3, 2012, 6:53 PM
- You can't be too safe in a car. - Raindrops1 on Aug 3, 2012, 10:43 PM
- Hi Elaine. How tall is your son? All three of my children - Kacee on Aug 4, 2012, 9:30 AM
- Kacee :-) - Elaine on Aug 4, 2012, 10:41 AM
- In that case...Costco has a great day on one. I bought my son a spare there - Kacee on Aug 4, 2012, 4:26 PM
- Love our Britax Frontier - JulieFish on Aug 4, 2012, 10:36 AM
- after much research, we've decided on ;-) - Elaine on Aug 5, 2012, 8:29 AM
- Good job, Elaine :) - Kenny on Aug 5, 2012, 9:19 AM
- thanks Kennie <3 - Elaine on Aug 5, 2012, 10:17 AM