Return to Index  

Hey Raindrops!

August 10 2012 at 7:51 PM
Veesha  (Login Veesha)

Response to Yes it is!

Oh definitely thinking about another. We have 1 blast on ice, so we want to give that one a shot. We would love for it to work, but if it didn't we would not try otherwise.

My issue is like you. I am so ga-ga about our little girl, I don't want to miss a thing and focus on cycling. I don't want to give up nursing, I don't want to give up cuddling (with either of my LOs).

I love being the mommy of my 2 little people. In fact that was the reason we waited so long to try to get pregnant after our ds. We didn't start trying until he was about 2-and-a-half, because I just couldn't imagine sharing my heart with another child at that time. I just kept saying that he needed all of us and that he should not have to share our attention...he was too young, too little - so I thought. I thought I had all the time i world to get pregnant with our other 2 babies (my dh and I always wanted to have 3)

But I am stuck in that same place. I want to keep my babies, babies. I want to keep them close. I want to give them their baths, and read them books and run with them in the park, and kiss their boo boos. I just don't want to go through that time where I'm tired and gaining weight and just don't feel like I can take care of the children that I already have while trying to be a vessel for another one. But then I can't imagine not giving that little dream a shot and meeting another amazing child that is meant to be part of our family.

I plan to start looking into things a few months before we hit our dd's 1st birthday. I was told by our clinic that testing would have to be run again before we could cycle. Certainly not looking forward to all of that (not that I went through extensive testing the 1st time...I just can't imagine getting on that roller coaster again).

What to do...what to do...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Hi Veesha! - Raindrops1 on Aug 12, 6:53 AM
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement